SUNNYVALE, Calif — — “Our customers depend on us to deliver a high-performance infrastructure that never goes down,” said Matthew McGrory, Managing Director of Carrenza. “No one else that we know of in the U.K. market is putting ink to paper and saying, ‘We will give you a service credit if we don’t perform to the level required.’ That’s how confident we are, thanks to NetApp SolidFire all-flash storage.”
Based in London, Carrenza is a global cloud service company that provides award-winning infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS) to customers that range from government agencies to leading retailers and financial-services firms. Carrenza has vast expertise in public-cloud integration, supporting customers that use Amazon Web Services, VMware vCloud Air, and Microsoft Azure.
Carrenza turned to NetApp (NASDAQ: NTAP) and implemented the NetApp® SolidFire® all-flash storage system to increase infrastructure agility and responsiveness, while reducing storage maintenance time and administration effort. As a result, Carrenza’s customers can now scale storage resources without up-front capital expenses. The scalability and agility frees customers from unnecessary up-front costs and allows them to plan ahead for performance or capacity changes.
NetApp SolidFire all-flash storage systems streamline operations by consolidating workloads onto a single system that promotes performance to thousands of applications that run side by side. It provides predictable performance with fine-grained quality of service, instant provisioning, and automatic load balancing, all with the ability to adjust resources dynamically. Through its REST-based API, SolidFire integrates seamlessly with Carrenza’s VMware vCloud management and virtualization software.
With its new solution, Carrenza has:
- Enabled the GOV.UK website to deliver critical services to its citizens.
- Gained the confidence of Fourth, a leading supplier of enterprise resource planning software for the hospitality industry. Fourth relies on Carrenza’s flexible IaaS environment to provide a scalable software-as-a-service platform while remaining cost-effective and reliable.
- Enabled CommuniGator, a marketing automation specialist, to double the number of its customers without doubling its infrastructure.
- Review the Carrenza case study.
- Find out more about the next-generation data center.
- Learn about NetApp SolidFire.
Leading organizations worldwide count on NetApp for software, systems and services to manage and store their data. Customers value our teamwork, expertise and passion for helping them succeed now and into the future. To learn more, visit www.netapp.com.
1 408 822 6403