It’s the beginning of May and that means event season is upon us! SolidFire is super excited to be kicking off the events circuit this year at Citrix Synergy in Orlando.
What: Citrix Synergy
When: May 12 – 14, 2015
Where: Orange County Convention Center, Booth 306
Virtual: #CitrixSynergy, follow along @SolidFire
I’m looking forward to meeting a fresh lot of faces and having great conversations about how IT can be enabled to do more with less, and keep their sanity while doing it.
Invisibility should be the goal of any storage provider in the infrastructure, to “just work,” as it were. To that end we have integrated with CloudPlatform to bring more fluid workflows to dynamic provisioning while providing predictable performance through SolidFire’s Quality of Service. Provision exactly what you need when you need it right from within CloudPlatform.
There will be no shortage of things to do at Citrix Synergy. Here are my top choices:
- As a guy who has done a bit of VDI work in the past, I’m really looking forward to sessions on desktop and application delivery this year with SYN502 (Sean Bass/Aaron Parker/Helge Klein) being near the top of the list.
- I’m also going to be spending some time at the Corporate Citizenship booth helping assemble emergency food kits for needy children. Living in an underserved part of my own city, I see this kind of need every week and I’m excited to see Citrix reaching out!
- If you feel yourself lagging and need a boost, join us for a Power Bar during our Power Hour on May 13 at 3 p.m.
- I will be joining forces with @CommsNinja, a digital recorder, and an open ear for any technology related topics you want to get off your chest. Find us!
Finally, if you or someone you know doesn’t have a conference pass to Citrix Synergy you can win one of five full conference passes.
For your chance to win, follow these steps by May 4, 2015, midnight MT:
- Answer one question on your social media platform of choice: blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, SlideShare, or Google Plus (we will swipe left any submissions on Tinder).
- Here’s the question: If storage weren’t a barrier, what would you do?
- Include our hashtag #FueledbySF or “Be Fueled by SolidFire” somewhere in your post.
- Follow @SolidFire on Twitter, and send us a direct message (we accept DMs from everyone) with the link to the post.
We will pick five random submissions to receive the passes. The winners will be announced and their posts will be shared on Tuesday, May 5, 2015.
See you there!