This week on the podcast, we brought in NetApp’s Oracle expert, Jeff Steiner, to talk about how he’s using Docker containers to deploy Oracle applications and implementing Databases as a Service.
Visit thePub to learn more about NetApp Docker Volume Plugin 17.07 and Jeff’s clone split contribution.
Want to know more about this topic? Register for NetApp Insight 2017 & attend Jeff Steiner’s session “Databases with NetApp ONTAP in Public and Private Clouds.” You can also reach Jeff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach his blog at words.ofsteiner.com.
- TR-4591: Database Data Protection: Backup, Recovery, Replication, and DR
- TR-4592: Oracle on MetroCluster
- TR-3633: Oracle Databases on ONTAP
- On-Demand Webinar: Database as-a-Service: Docker + ONTAP
- Words of Steiner: Oracle RAC and Miscount
Each week, the Tech ONTAP Podcast discusses all-things NetApp, interviews subject-matter experts, and provides insights into the storage industry. Follow the hosts on Twitter: Justin Parisi, Glenn Sizemore, and Andrew Sullivan. Subscribe to the podcast on SoundCloud, Stitcher, iTunes, or YouTube.