System Setup 3.1 RC1 is now available for simplifying FAS system installation. The System Setup utility tool takes partners and customers through a series of simple steps to set up un-configured FAS2220, FAS2240, FAS25xx, FAS3220, FAS3250, FAS62xx, or FAS80xx platforms. After setup is complete, users are able to launch OnCommand System Manager for configuration and day-to-day management of their NetApp storage.
System Setup 3.1 new features:
- Support page enhancements (NetApp® AutoSupport™ system and EMS event notifications)
- All-Flash FAS extension
- IPv6 support (Data ONTAP 8.3 only)
- Service Processor IP configurations (Data ONTAP 8.3 only)
- Configurable management ports (Data ONTAP 8.3 only)
- NTP configuration (Data ONTAP 8.3 only)
For a complete list of features, enhancements, browser and OS versions supported view the product release notes on the NetApp Support Site.