Following the success of the Global A-Team, a group of Advocates of NetApp solutions, the EMEA team is thrilled to launch the A-Team EMEA Chapter to build a partner community of experts who are passionate about our industry.
Like-minded and outspoken in their passion for all things NetApp, the NetApp A-Team members leverage social media to tell their stories.
Join a community of NetApp Experts that are passionate about our industry and share your knowledge and expertise as part of a select group. By joining the NetApp A-Team EMEA Group you will:
- Be connected with NetApp Experts and Peers
- Be recognized as the NetApp Ambassador in your region
- Join the conversation and stay updated with major news
- Raise your voice and get connected with NetApp Social Media Channels
- Invitations to meet 1:1 with high-level NetApp executives and subject matter experts
- Opportunities to participate in product launches and industry events
- Exclusive NDA briefings on new products and roadmaps
- Industry recognition as NetApp experts
How are the A-Team EMEA members selected?
- NetApp identifies potential members that meet the community criteria
- Partner can proactively nominate themselves by contacting the NetApp team
Who is eligible to be a Member?
Partners are selected to participate in the program based on their level of passion for NetApp products and solutions, their technical expertise, and their influence in the “socialsphere”.
- Matt Watts NetApp Director, Technology and Strategy
- Jean Francois Marie, NetApp Director, Product, Solutions and Alliances Marketing
- Stephanie Testut, Sr EMEA Partner Marketing Manager
- Antonio Lupo, Sr Manager, EMEA Communications
- Petya Stefanova, EMEA Channel Marketing
- Gustavo Gehlen, EMEA Channel Communications
For more informations, please contact: ng-AteamEMEA@netapp.com